Know when to attend your exams this week: prepare by studying the Big Ideas and Essential Questions at a minimum and complete any review activities that teachers have prepared and shared with you. Busses will run on their regular schedule: any student who utilizes bus transportation will have an afternoon study hall in the CHS Hatton or Cox Gym following lunch from 12:30 - 2:15 p.m.
- All CHS Courses have Final Exams.
- All CHS Students must take Final Exams for all CHS Courses 1st Semester. The only exam exemptions we allow are for 2nd semester courses.
- Any students wishing to take exams early MUST have completed and use a pre-approved absence form, if you didn't complete this, you are to show up to take exams when assigned.
- Exams count 20% of your final grade: failure to take an exam will result in an "F" for that portion of your grade.
- Once students are in classroom for exams (much like State EOC's) they remain in the rooms (no phones) the entire period and should remain quiet throughout the testing process.
Here is this week's schedule: